Friday, July 20, 2018

POST 6


In the future, I would like to study Latin American studies. I think that this master had a global view about Latin American problems and broadens possibilities to professional development.
In this master, I would like to study Latin American history, culture, thinking and different theoretical-methodological approaches formulate in Latin America. Also, I would like to learn more about how to do social investigation.
I would enjoy studying in any Latin American country, but maybe I would prefer Mexico or Argentina because I know yours universities and I know there are important developments of sociology. Brazil also is very interesting but I think the language could be a big problem for me because I have difficulties to learn a new languages.
I would like the courses to be part-time because I could work or spend time whit my children. I don’t like distance learning because I am more traditional and I don’t like technology very much.
Although all this is an ideal plan for me, I think that is not easy to realize. I have a big debt for my bachelor studies and I need to work to pay the “credito universitario” and home maintenance. I think that to win a scholarship in necessary to have more curriculum than I have. Anyway, I believe anything is possible and later on I might think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment