Friday, July 6, 2018

POST 3

I don’t really watch TV that much.  But, five years ago I couldn’t stop to see Breaking Bad with my partner. This is an American crime drama television series created and produced by Vince Gilligan.
The principal character is Walter White. Walter is a high school chemistry teacher. He is sick with lung cancer and very overwhelmed to economics problems. He felt failed and decide to use his knowledge to produce pure methamphetamine with his former student Jesse Pickman and earn more money. As story goes by, Walter get very involved in the drugs business and his character suffer an incredible transformation.
My favorite episode is “End Times”, the final episode to fourth season. Walter is corner and he knows that his only option is to eliminate his boss or die. He makes an incredible plan and he manages to get away from it.
I believe “Breaking Bad” is one of the most brilliant series in the history of television. The cast is spectacular. The script and the work of the characters are very very good and the series has memorable scenes. Happy I would see it a second time!

No comments:

Post a Comment