Friday, April 20, 2018

POST 1

A country that I feel like going on vacations is Brasil. When I was child, I traveled with my aunt to Iguazu Falls and I really loved. The people are very nice and I enjoyed the heat, landscape and food. As my children are young, I think that is important that the place to visit has beach, a lot of nature and many adventures to make.
I believe Rio de Janeiro has all the characteristics to enjoy ourselves. My oldest son loves “Rio: the movie” and all the time tells me: “Mom, please, let´s go to Rio by plane”.  Some friends tell me that the beaches and Isla Grande are amazing to visit with kids.
I am not sure if I would like to travel when the carnaval is celebrated in Rio. I believe that it must be impressive but I suffer when there are too many people.
When I finish the university, I hope I can save money and organize the trip.

2 comments:

  1. Hi caro, i like Brasil, and the carnaval, i hope go to brasil, too.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete